Top Social

ALWAYS BUY THE FLOWERS

2/26/2018

ALWAYS buy the flowers!
Although it's not Spring YET, I can feel it coming! Yesterday, we finally had a break from the rain and got to see the sun! As my husband and I sat outside, the giggles and playful squeals that filled our neighborhood made my heart happy. I love the cheerful moods + happiness that comes with Spring! A good bouquet of bright colorful flowers is SURE to bring even more cheer + happiness. So get outside, feel the warm sunshine on your face, and go buy yourself some flowers! 


Download lock screen HERE
Download 4x6 HERE

Feel free to share, post, and print. Use the hashtag #ScriptedMeaningfulMonday 

If you would like to order this week's Scripted Meaningful Monday as a larger print, email me! Enjoy!
to save on your phone, click the link, press + hold the image until "save to camera roll appears, click ok 
to download on your computer, click the link, then click the download icon in the upper righthand corner



Post Comment
Post a Comment