Top Social

Cherry Moscow Mule

6/16/2017

Moscow Mules are such a simple and refreshing cocktail that have grown to be super popular in the last couple of years. I love the unique taste of Moscow Mules, and let's be honest, anyone looks cool drinking out of a gorgeous copper mug, am I right?!
There are so many fun variations for Moscow Mules, but I think cherry is my favorite. It's a fun twist on one of my favorite cocktails.



What you need for one Moscow Mule:
-4oz Ginger Beer
-2 oz Vodka
-1-2 oz Cherry Grenadine
-Juice of half a lime
-Lime and cherry for garnish (not necessary but definitely recommended for additional cuteness)

Mix it Gooooood:
-Mix all the ingredients together
-Serve over ice
-Garnish with lime and cherry

Sip it by the pool, while out on the lake, at your next BBQ, or while you're sitting on your couch watching TV, no judgement. Just try it and ENJOY! Let me know whatcha think xo



Post Comment
Post a Comment