Top Social

My Favorite Work Tunes

6/06/2017


My taste in music is a lot like my brain...all over the place. I like so many different genres, eras, and artists, but I recently made a Spotify playlist that consists of some of my favorite uplifting yet mellow tunes. I love this playlist because I can let it quietly play in the background all day long and never get tired of listening to it. It keeps me from stressing out if I feel like I have a lot to do, and it keeps me in good spirits while I listen.

This playlists is a mix of older songs + newer songs, mellow songs + sing-along songs, popular songs + up and coming songs. Take a listen and let me know what you think!
I'm sure I'll be adding songs to this playlist constantly, so if you have any good songs to recommend, I'd love to hear them! Enjoy xo

Post Comment
Post a Comment