Top Social

February DIY in a Box

1/27/2017


Since I can remember, my house has been filled with crafts and projects thanks to my mom. In my eyes, my mom is the most talented, crafty, and creative person I know; everything she touches becomes beautiful. Fortunately, she has passed on her love of creating and crafting to my sisters and I (even though we don't have all the talent she does). Whenever I see something, one of my first thoughts is "could I make that?" I love the challenge of thinking of fun new projects and crafts, or trying to recreate something I see.
I know not everyone shares the same love of crafts and projects my family does, however, I do think everyone has the ability to create. My goal is to make it easier, and more fun, for those of you who WANT to do crafts and projects, but get too scared to try or don't want to deal with rounding up the supplies. With DIY in a Box, you will get the basic supplies needed + instructions. I'll also include the level of difficulty (judged by my cute, non-crafty husband) and the time needed for the craft. Each month will vary in look, age group, difficulty, cost, and theme, but hopefully all of them will be easy and fun for YOU!

So...my February DIY in a Box is the Valentine Coloring Kit. Each box will come with the basic supplies to make four Coloring Kit's: 24 total crayons to make 12 shaped crayons (3 per kit), 12 cupcake liner's, 4 treat bags, 4 label's, and 4 sets of three coloring pages made by Brooke Gudenau with Bevy and Brine.
This DIY would be a fun little craft to work on with your kids, and would make cute Valentine gifts. You can purchase here.
Level of Difficulty: 1.5 out of 5
Time: 20 minutes active, 1 hour 15 minute total (including baking and cooling time)
I'd love to see your creations, tag me in your pics!


Post Comment
Post a Comment