Top Social

The Beauty of Engineer Prints

1/25/2017
For a while now, I've had a strong love for engineer, or industrial, prints. I've decided to confess my love from the rooftops and share with everyone the magic of these prints.
Engineer prints are large black and white prints printed on thin paper originally used for engineering and blue prints.
The beauty of these prints? You can almost always get them printed for under $5! They take up a huge empty space on your wall without costing you a ton.
It's important to note that since engineer prints come on very thin paper, the picture quality won't be as good as traditional prints. Also, if you're wanting to print in color, you'll have to ask your printer how much color they allow.
For the cost, though, engineer prints are one of my favorite ways to spruce up a room! You can hang engineer prints with one of your favorite frames, fun washi tape, cute thumb tacks, binder clips, or using spray adhesive on foam board or plywood. You can find Engineer Prints at Staples, Fed Ex Office, and many local print shops. Give it a try! My newly added Be Still prints can be your first project. I'd love to see what you come up with... tag Scripted Desire in your pics!


 

Can you believe all of these cost me less than $10?!


Post Comment
Post a Comment