Top Social

Printable Planner

1/16/2017
If you're just now trying to get organized for 2017, no judgment here because I'm right there with ya. I love a good planner to help keep me organized, but don't love how they are either cute+expensive OR cheap+not so cute. SO, I created my own! This planner comes with a cover, contact and menu page, as well as a yearly, monthly and weekly calendar view. You can download this calendar as an 8x10 or as a smaller version to fit in an A5 binder.
I chose to print the smaller version and paired it with a binder from the dollar section at Target (aka best place ever). Run to Target and raid their dollar section right. now. because they have some of the cuuuutest accessories for organizing along with A5 binders for only $5.
It's not too late to get organized! I'm confident that this planner will help get you in the right direction :)

PLEASE NOTE:
- You will need to print the A5 planner as landscape and to use there will be some cutting involved... To cut: Cut the paper directly in half , and cut 1 inch from the bottom of your pages. That's it!
- You can print double-sided if you'd like, however I like to use the blank pages for jotting down notes, reminders, goals, etc. If I could, I would tell you exactly how to print double-sided, but unfortunately every printer is different. You can always take your download to a local print shop and have them print double-sided for you.
- I recommend printing on card stock for the best quality.

The Planner's can be found under the "shop" tab.


1 comment on "Printable Planner"